There are incredible opportunities available for businesses that utilise the power of social media marketing.
Therefore, as a business owner, you need to understand that a large percentage of your customers and prospects are actively using social media. If you have not already done so, now is the time to reach out to them via this highly cost effective marketing channel and start to develop your Social Media Marketing Strategy.
Apart from helping you to develop your brand and establishing a greater awareness of your products and services online, your level of social media activity will also help to improve your search engine ranking results, as Google is now including “social proof” as part of their latest ranking algorithm update.
Using social media to change the way you market online
To help you to understand why it is important for you to develop a successful social media marketing strategy we are launching our Social Media For Business Guide, which includes the latest social media news items affecting your business. This helpful guide will be updated on a regular basis and will jam packed with the latest social media stories.
View the hottest, hand picked, social media news items below.
Social Media Video 2013
Latest posts by Robert Smith (see all)
- How To Use Pinterest To Promote Your Business - Monday 24th February 2014
- How To Improve Your SEO Results - Friday 31st January 2014
- Online Internet Marketing Digest – January 2014 - Friday 31st January 2014
- Social Media For Business Guide – September 2013 - Wednesday 9th October 2013
- Social Media For Business Guide – August 2013 - Friday 6th September 2013