There are incredible opportunities available for businesses that utilise the power of social media.
Therefore, as a business owner, you need to understand that a large percentage of your customers and prospects are actively using social media. If you have not already done so, now is the time to reach out to them via this highly cost effective marketing channel and start to develop your Social Media Marketing strategy.
Apart from helping you to develop your brand and establishing a greater awareness of your products and services online, your level of social media activity will also help to improve your search engine ranking results, as Google is now including "social proof" as part of their latest ranking algorithm update.
Using social media to change the way you market online
To help you to understand why it is important for you to develop a successful social media marketing strategy take a look at our Social Media For Business Guide, which includes the latest social media news items affecting your business. This helpful guide is published on a monthly basis and is jam packed with the latest social media stories.
View the hottest, hand picked, social media news items below.
- Staying True to Social Media with Robin Fray Carey - feeds.feedburner.com/
- How to Improve Your Social Media Marketing With Blogging - socialmediaexaminer.com
- Social Media Winner’s Circle at Geneva Motor Show [Video] - feeds.feedburner.com/
- 26 Ways to Use Visuals in Your Social Media Marketing - socialmediaexaminer.com
- Warning: Your Facebook Posts May Be Harmful to Your Child's Future - feeds.feedburner.com/
- Pinterest’s New Look: This Week in Social Media - socialmediaexaminer.com
- Social Influencers: Digital Marketing's Most Overlooked and Misused Resource [INFOGRAPHIC] - feeds.feedburner.com/
- Twitter Best Practices for Brands [INFOGRAPHIC] - feeds.feedburner.com/